Last modified: 2014-10-17 02:07:56
BaliFokus is a NGO focusing in promote and implement appropriate and low-cost decenttralized wastewater treatment for small-scale industries and pig/cow farms in Bali and NTB. In coorperation with local goverments and small-scale entrepreneurs/farmers of Denpasar City, Badung regency, Gianyar regency, Bangli regency, Mataram City regency, Sumbawa regency and Bima City (within BORDA partner network).
Promote and execute SANIMAS, a community managed sanitation program in 6 slums in East Java and Bali, a demonstration project funded by AusAID, administered by the Water and Sanitation Program/the World Bank, executed by BORDA and partner network.
VISION & MISSION
To become an independent institution with professional management to increase the community capacity, quality of life and the environmental together with other stakeholders in sustainable way.
- Develop a solid and independent institution in ideas and programs development and implementation to secure the staff prosperity.
- Manage the organization with competent human resources, transparent and accountable mechanism in realization of plans and budgets, as well as manage all resources effectively and efficiently to achieve optimum quality of works.
- Improve the quality of life and community capacity, especially the poor, in social, health and economy, through participatory community-based programs.
- Improve environmental quality, especially in settlements, through pollution control program for a better environment.
- Implement activities and programs in cooperation with donors, governments, private sectors, universities, NGOs, locally, nationally, regionally as well as internationally according to vision and missions of the organization in equal partnership.
- Implement activities which ensure the sustainability of the organization and community program wise as well as financially.
The Values of BaliFokus are:
* Gender sensitive
* Common sense
* Transparency and accountability
* Development of program activities in a participatory manner
* Commitment to an approach that is at once critical, fair and balanced
* Consistency in our attention to issues
* Water Supply
* Sustainable Tourism
* Small and Medium Enterprises Asisstance
* Decentralised Solid Waste Management
* Community Based Sanitation
This advertisement donated by www.indonesiaorganic.com
Keywords: Bali FOKUS, water, sustainable, tourism, SME, waste management, sanitation, garbage, community, environmental, Ismawati