Bali Silent Retreat - Bali
Last modified: 2016-11-27 18:40:01
Off the Grid, Green to the Extreme, 5-Star Ashram.
Meditation, Yoga, Prayer, and Restful Contemplation - in Silence:
Join others in group programs or develop the "art of nothing" and just eat, sleep, read and repeat. Other interests are the labyrinth-walking-meditation, medicine-herb-garden, jungle-path, walk through our food forest or the rice terrace walk and hot springs nearby. You do what you want to do when you want to do it - in peace and silence.
- The dining and relaxing lodge of recycled timber and antiques with a spectacular 360 degree view of rice fields and mountains.
- Organic live food is fresh daily from garden to table with delectable vegetarian buffets in the morning and afternoon and fresh foods to graze on all day. Our garden crew takes pride in growing organic vegetables, fruits, and herbs with love and care, and without chemicals or commercial fertilizers. Our chefs share their expertise to bring the best flavors of east and west.
- We're Off the Grid, using solar electricity, water distillation, herb dehydration and rainwater catchment system on 4 hectare of gardens, rice fields, and jungle, set in the middle of the green zone of rice terraces.
PROGRAMS: Twice Daily Meditation and Yoga and other programs such as labyrinth monthly agnihotra, full moon and new moon ceremonies, weekly discussions about the future of food, as well as, Balinese Culture.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Rooms range from small private wooden bungalows to snug single rooms to dormitories, all with simple but tasteful touches, down comforters, 100% cotton sheets, kimonos and stunning views.
- Day Pass is a standard US$30 ( includes all food and drinks and programs)
- Overnights range from US$15 - $90 (dorm bed to private bungalow)
"The best food I've had in Bali; or actually anywhere, really." Amber from the UK.
"This 6 day experience has opened a new world of consciousness toward myself, my truth, the planet, my spiritual side and how I really and truly want to live my life." Anonymous, Switzerland.
"On a scale of 1 - 10 . . . 50. This place holds so much magic and beauty, it is beyond my comprehension how one single place could have it all. My soul was nourished through food, yoga & meditation, and the spectacular scenery." Marisa, USA.
At the base of the holy mountain Batu Karu, (1.25 hours NW of Ubud).
Bali Silent Retreat is completely and totally chemical-free and sustainably responsible.
Bali Silent Retreat website
Keywords: Bali, Indonesia, Eco Resort, Bali Silent Retreat, meditation, yoga, eco resort, sustainable, organic, rice field, silence